Monday, April 12, 2010

National Highfive Day on Thursday!

I was reading the Globe and Mail today and I discovered something miraculous. Thursday is National Highfive Day! I personally love high fives and have a few special high five companions who I never fail to high five when the time is right. However, of all the high fives I have ever had in my life one stands above them all. A friend in my math class and I one day decided a high five was necessary, I don't remember the pretext although Rational Functions come to mind. We had no previous high five experience together, no practice. That's the thing about highfives, it's not like baseball where having a knowledge of the pitcher always helps; sometimes there is just a high five connection! This was one of those times. After the high five my nervous system shook a little, my palm throbbed, and my heart filled with joy. I knew that I had just had the best highfive of my life. Thursday being National Highfive Day, I encourage you to search for that feeling. I know I'll be out looking. Happy National Highfive Day everyone.

A Diagram...just in case.

1 comment:

steph schulz said...

Is this Bruce you're discussing with the godly high five of awesomeness?

Because damn, I want me a piece of that.

Followers