Wednesday, April 7, 2010

To Hell With Being a Pokemon Catching Team, Schulz is Going Down!

As it turns out my good friend Stephanie Schulz does have a blog (its http://complimentslikecupcakes.blogspot.com/). I'm not exactly sure when she has found the time to crank out essays on her days but I am jealous. I think it is time to give the three followers who have passionately read my blog, I'm assuming as their names are there, a good blog. I'm going to outblog Stephanie Schulz. There are many reasons I assume that I can do this:
1. It should be spelt Schultz, there is a t there make no mistake about it.
2. When I put my mind to things I'm unstoppable, recently I convinced a girl to give me $25 for me to attend a prom...perhaps I should save these stories for my later posts.
3. I have so many half finished projects its not funny. I can finish those right!? I'm thinking that the Cereal Bowl will be the first thing. Maybe I should get a new blog title!
Ok so maybe I'm going overboard. I saw one blog that was better than mine and I got jealous. But mark my words, by the end of the month my blog will be only slightly worse than "a slice of life". Starting tomorrow, in which I conclusively prove that Rachael from Friends was wrong, in essay form. IT'S ON!

1 comment:

steph schulz said...

Dear Mitchell Lidstone,

Bring it.

Yours,
Stephanie Schulz.

Followers